Iran, Tehran
Digest more
The U.S. and Iran are signaling they're prepared for war if talks on Tehran’s nuclear program fizzle out, as a second U.S. aircraft carrier nears the Middle East.
WASHINGTON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The United States did not seek zero uranium enrichment in nuclear talks this week and Iran did not offer to suspend enrichment, Iran's foreign minister said on Friday, adding that he expected to have a draft counterproposal ready within days.
US President Donald Trump said he was considering a limited strike on Iran after ordering a major naval buildup in the Middle East aimed at heaping pressure on Tehran to cut a deal to curb its
Trump weighs limited strike options while Iran warns UN that aggression will trigger lawful regional retaliation.
It comes shortly after Vice President JD Vance accused Iran of failing to address core U.S. demands during nuclear talks in Geneva.
Dana Eden, an Israeli producer who was working on Apple TV’s Tehran, has died unexpectedly during filming in Greece. No cause of death has been confirmed as of yet
Unlike many in the Arab and Western world, the Islamic Republic has refused to abandon the Palestinians and to bend a knee to the US.
Iran has been rapidly fortifying its nuclear facilities and rebuilding structures that were damaged during the last year's conflict. Tehran also conducted naval drills in the Persian Gulf recently.